June 25, 2008

Link of the Day: JuggleCat Faith & Policy

http://www.jugglecat.blogspot.com/

One person's opinion, observations, and prayers surrounding life as a catholic, the independent sacramental movement, today's American public policy, and generally the state of the human condition.

I am a forty-something year old single guy from Long Island, New York and I am a Deacon and Seminarian in the United American Catholic Church (an independent sacramental church). I currently am the Pastor for the Emmaus Catholic Community on Long Island. You can check out Emmaus by visiting www.emmauscatholic.org. I work for Catholic Charities here on Long Island as my secular job -- I coordinate the Special Needs Housing Program -- housing for people living with HIV & AIDS, mental illness and/or addiction. AND I sell electronics at a local retailer part-time. Yes, I'm a busy guy.

1 comment:

  1. You are way too kind! Thank you for highlighting my blog!

    Peace

    ReplyDelete