October 24, 2009

SNN Recommends 10/24/09-Living Water Fellowship, Kenmore, WA

We are blessed to know Pastors Susan and Debbie George and have had the opportunity to worship with them. Susan is a strong woman of the word and Debbie is an anointed worship leader who has recorded two CD's, one with the help of our pastor at BCF, Apostle Dale Jarrett. If you are ever in the Seattle area, we strongly recommend a visit to one of their services.

Senior Pastor Susan George:
I was raised in a Christian home with attendance at church being an integral part of life. I grew up in Oklahoma and a number of other states because my father was a pipeliner. We would move from place to place with his work then return home when he finished the job. When I was 11, he stopped pipelining and we stayed in Oklahoma. I went to college, then got married and divorced, and went back to college but decided to join the Army when I was 21. During this time, I believed in Jesus, but I didn't have the deeper personal relationship I needed. I asked Jesus in my heart when I was 17, but I didn't have the complete understanding of what it meant to make a commitment to follow Him.

After a crisis of faith left me searching, I drifted away from Him and got involved with drugs. I thought that He had rejected me but I was wrong! In 1993 I returned to Him with a new understanding of His unfailing love and mercy. He has delivered me from addiction and taught me that I can trust Him to get me through whatever happens. I developed a deep personal relationship with God and learned to trust in His love for me as He has shown me over and over again that He is always faithful and that His love never fails.

I moved to Bothell, WA in 1998 and together with Pastor Debbie, founded Living Water Fellowship as a Bible Study in our home in 2000.

I love people and am sometimes known as the "huggy pastor", because I always have a hug to spare. My heart is to spread the good news that God loves you beyond what you could even imagine and wants to have a personal relationship with you!

Click here to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment