May 15, 2007

Open House Sunday at BCF

I'm happy to announce that my church, Believers Covenant Fellowship, is holding an open house this Sunday, May 20 at our new facility from 2-5 PM with a brief dedication service at 3:30.

Although fairly small in number, our congreation stood strong in faith while the Lord led us through logistical and financial obstacles to see our building renovation through to completion. We are very proud of the work He has done through us to establish a warm, welcoming place to worship, study, and fellowship.

If you live in the Northern Virginia area and are seeking an open and affirming Christian church, or you're just curious to see what I've been writing about for nearly two years, I invite you to join us. Check out our website at the link above for directions or more information.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to drop in and say hi since I've been reading your blog for a long time and never knew that you were in Northern Virginia, where I grew up. I'm happy to know that I'm reading something local and nearby.

    ReplyDelete