November 25, 2008

Announcing A New Idea For Christmas Shopping!

Hi, all. I know I haven't blogged in a while, but this is one of the reasons... Erica and I have started a new business. I just finished the website at http://www.acrosticsfromtheheart.com/ and we're really excited about this new adventure.


Basically, an acrostic takes a person's name or a business name, etc. and makes new words out of each letter. Like this:


Jesus Loves You

I will sing for joy to the Lord

My heart is towards you


So, that's how it works. We make these individualized to the person or organization or title, like pastor. They are embellished and framed for presentation and we have had wonderful feedback on them. Erica made some for visiting pastors at our renewal weekend and we've had nothing but glowing things said about how wonderful it was to receive such a personal, uplifting gift.


Okay, now that you know what we do, check out the website! If you are looking for the perfect Christmas gift this year, you've found it. (In my humble opinion. Smile.)


God bless you all this holiday season.


Sharone

No comments:

Post a Comment