January 28, 2008

Pictures, We've Got Pictures

Back in October, my church, Believers Covenant Fellowship, had our first annual Fall Renewal event that pulled in folks from across the United States and Canada and was one of the most intense spiritual experiences I have had the opportunity to be part of.

Now I've got the pictures to prove it, thanks to Robbie and Don at Unidiversal.


Here's the whole group, sorted by category. There are over 400 photos from the three days of the event.

I want to post a few of my personal favorites directly here.

This may become one of my all-time favorite pictures. This is my beautiful wife Pastor Brenda resting her head on my shoulder as we both thank God for how he has blessed our lives together.


I gave prophetic words for the first time during this event, and I am here speaking a word to one of our newer members, Brenda Ferris. Apostle Dale is behind her wearing the red shirt.


Here is Pastor Brenda hugging Robbie Ousley from Unidiversal during prayer time immediately after the Sunday service. I'm in the background looking very pastoral as I stare off in the distance.


Apostle Dale and I enjoying a special moment together. I'm always afraid he'll crack a rib when he gets real excited like he was that weekend.



Pastors Sue and Debbie, who we had the pleasure of hosting during their visit from the Seattle area, joined Apostle Dale and myself in praying for our dear brother Ken, offering him encouragement



Apostle Dale's spouse, Deacon Garrey, is a gifted dance instructor and he used his gifts to twirl himself into a spiritual frenzy at times during the Renewal.
There are many, many more photos in the general link above. If you check them out, you can see what a diverse group was there, putting our differences aside and finding the common ground of worship the Lord.

2 comments:

  1. Your church looks like a wonderful, loving place! I so wish there were one like it near me on Long Island (New York State). It would be so exciting to attend worship services with a congregation like that every Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to see many of my old friends there assembled.

    ReplyDelete