January 05, 2010

Daily Devotional 1/5/10 Finding Your Contentment in Jesus

From:  Love Worth Finding

“…and be content with such things as ye have: for He hath said, ‘I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.’ ” Hebrews 13:5


As you face the New Year, I want you to find your contentment in Jesus, your companionship in Jesus, and your confidence in Jesus. Then you’ll find your comfort and your courage in Jesus.

When you are contented in Jesus and He is closer to you than anyone on earth could possibly be, when you are confident that He will provide in the midst of trials and testing, then and only then will you know the courage that comes from His comforting presence.

Pray, “Lord, with all my heart, with all I am, I want to know you. I want our relationship to be close and my faith to grow. Cleanse me and make me new that I may be all that You want me to be this year.”


No comments:

Post a Comment