April 21, 2010

Encouraging Words 4/20/10 Determining Your Course of Action

From:  Love Worth Finding

“My heart is fixed, O God, my heart is fixed: I will sing and give praise.” Psalm 57:7


When I was in college, I kept a motto on my desk that said, “He who would not fall down ought not to walk in slippery places.”

•Keep yourself clean.

•Keep yourself pure.

•Watch what you set before your eyes.

There needs to be discipline. Job said, “I made a covenant with my eyes not to look upon a maid” (Job 31:1). If we are to have a walk of purity in obedience to God, we must determine ahead of time what our course of action will be.

One big decision will take care of a lot of little ones.

Are you going on a trip alone any time soon? If so, make the decision right now to keep your walk pure and holy for God’s glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment