August 04, 2008

Top 100 Christian Relationship Blogs

I was pleasantly surprised that this blog made a list of the "Top 100 Christian Relationship Blogs" post on "Christian Do It Better." Straight, Not Narrow is #44, at the top of the subgroup "Gay." I joined several blogs from my blogroll on this list.

I've never thought of this blog as a "relationship blog," but if someone wants to categorize it that way I have no problem with it. Thanks to the editor, Kelly Sonora, for the recognition. This is her mission statement:

We believe in promoting wholesome committed relationships among people of faith. And despite whatever the popular media culture may say, Christians do in fact ‘do it better!’

Amen to that!

3 comments:

  1. I agree that relationships can be challenging. In fact, I’ve tried pretty much everything. Now my friend, psychologist Dr. Alexander, showed me what’s been missing. I was looking at the wrong type for me. If you go on Dr. Alexander’s new site, www.loveTypes.com, and take the quiz, you’ll find the type that’s best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! it's a great blog, glad you're getting recognition for it =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your blog. It's a blessing to the entire body of Christ, particularly LGBT Christians.

    In Christ,
    Daniel Payne

    ReplyDelete