July 20, 2008

A Different Look

I hope you like the new format for this blog. After a little over three years, I thought it was time to redecorate, and blue has always been my favorite color.

I've also added "My Blog List" which will provide news updates from some of the sites I use as primary sources for my posting. As I move into a full-fledged pastoral role at my church, I probably won't have time to comment on as many current events as I have been, but I want to make sure this blog continues to be a valuable resource for anyone interested in the GLBT community and faith so I including news items right from the source.

Next week, I'll also be adding a new feature, "Affirming Church of the Day," which will rotate with the "MySpace Friend of the Day" and "Link of the Day" features I recently added. I'll be featuring affirming church websites that are rich with sermons and other valuable information.

Thanks for your continued interest, support, and prayers. I am praying for you.

Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment