April 26, 2010

Encouraging Words 4/26/10 Handling the Sting of Criticism

From:  Love Worth Finding

“I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave Himself for me.” Galatians 2:20


God loves you so much that Jesus Christ hung in agony and blood for you.
•You are precious to God.

•You are the object of God’s love.

•The blood of Jesus Christ was poured out on Calvary for you.

Friend, if you know all that, then you can stand up against any criticism. It won’t bother you what others say about you. The cross sets you free.

He who died for you now lives in you. He gave Himself for you that He might give Himself to you.

When Jesus Christ died for you, He didn’t just take away your sins, He took away yourself. You are crucified. So who can harm a dead man?

Have you felt the sting of criticism this week? Remove the stinger and bathe the wound with the balm of Jesus’ love. Give your critic to the Lord. Then, ask God to teach you from what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment