October 21, 2008

We're Back

When I posted on August 17 that Straight, Not Narrow was going on hiatus, I really did not expect to be picking up the mantle again, especially so soon, but apparently I just needed a break, not a long term separation from this blog.

I appreciate Sharone's contributions, which will continue. I also welcome other voices who want to join the discussion we have here. If you want to contribute a GLBT affirming post that is compatible with a Christian progressive viewpoint, I'd love to hear from you.

You probably won't see as many posts as we had before the hiatus, but I hope the quality will compensate. I had gotten away from much original writing here, and that's something I plan on changing going forward.

We'll be adding a couple of new features soon and continue to bring you news items concerning the fight for LGBT equality in society and the church.

No comments:

Post a Comment