July 03, 2008

Link of the Day: Fearless, a Photography Project

http://www.fearlesscampustour.org/Home.html

“Fearless” is the name of the photography series I started almost 5 years ago about “out” high school and collegiate athletes who openly self-identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender.
Since 2003, I’ve photographed almost 60 athletes across the United States. In 2006, I began exhibiting the project at various high schools and colleges as part of what I named, “Fearless Campus Tour.” So far, the project has been seen at over twenty five campuses around the country.
The project is still ongoing (my goal is over 100 athletes before it will be published into a photobook next year) so please contact me at jeffsheng@jeffsheng(dot)com, if you are an athlete on a high school or college sports team that wishes to be photographed for “Fearless,” or would like more information about the project.
-- Jeff Sheng

No comments:

Post a Comment