April 11, 2007

Visit The 10th Edition of the Interntional Carnival of Pozitives

As always, I'm pleased to point readers toward the latest edition of the International Carnival of Pozitives. In case you haven't heard of this before, the ICP was founded by Ron Hudson, an HIV positive man, "for people living with HIV/AIDS around the world. This includes every human being on the planet Earth.”

My wife Pastor Brenda has known a disturbing number of people durning her ministry work in the GLBT community that have lost their battle with AIDS. Ron has worked to put together a collection of stories that emphasize surviving, even thriving, with HIV.

I'm proud to say I'll be hosting an edition here at Straight, Not Narrow, probably this summer. I encourage you to take some time to check out edition #10.

No comments:

Post a Comment