September 24, 2006

Announcing a new project, "Disciples From the Left"

I am proud and excited to announce a new project that I believe is a natural outgrowth of this blog. I am now editing a blog titled, "Disciples From the Left." The viewpoint of that blog will be similar to Straight, Not Narrow except that I will be addressing a wider range of issues. Rather than focus on GLBT related issues, I will be discussing topics like the war in Iraq, the economy, terrorism, and anything I find significant in the political arena. As I do here, I will be relating events and policies back to the Bible and the will of God. I believe much of what has been done in the U. S. society in recent years with the name of God attached to it has little to do with Him. I hope to provide a clear view of what the Holy Spirit has led me to believe is the TRUE will of God, one that does not include this nation continuing to move toward a totalitarian state, where torture is actually something to be debated, where rights are being restricted and privacy invaded on a routine basis.

It is time for Christians to take a stand, and I want to be counted among those who do stand up for God's true word and will for our lives.

I hope you check it out at http://disciplesfromtheleft.blogspot.com

I am also seeking other like-minded individuals to participate in the project. Please notify me by e-mail at straight_notnarrow@yahoo.com if you have something you want to say and would like to do on "Disciples From the Left."

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martin Luther King was wrong!

    ReplyDelete